Here at the Epstein your safety is our top priority and as such we have implemented a number of covid procedures to ensure that you can relax and enjoy the show.
- Hand sanitizing stations will remain and all patrons will be asked to sanitize on entry.
- The air circulation system will remain on full one hour before and after each show and antibacterial fogging of the auditorium will take place on every performance day.
- All staff members are taking daily Covid tests to help to stop the spread.
- We respectfully request audience members take a test within 24 hours of attending the theatre.
- If you feel unwell or have any of the following symptoms, please do not attend: A high temperature, a new continuous cough, a loss or change in sense of smell or taste and a sore throat.
- Masks are not required in venue but customers are free to wear them if it makes them feel safer during their visit.
We will of course be keeping an eye on all government announcements and may have to update the above as the situation evolves but in the meantime we hope you enjoy your time at theatre. If you have any questions then don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com